‘a… glimpse into the originating methodology of Buziak’s artistic process’
Simon Marsh, 2015
- Fascination with the herbal flora
- Art and science
- Fluctuating rhythmic and dynamic state of constant change
- Beyond the constructs of time, decay and renewal
- The photogram and history of photography
- Australian healing plants and Indigenous knowledge
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration and artistic growth
‘Biochrome is a process, or an image created by fusion of organic and photographic materials, over an extended period of time’ Renata Buziak.
If this sparks your interest, you can dive even deeper and read the accompanying Essay.
The Absolute Authority of Authenticity: An Unselfconscious Universal Art. Essay by Simon Marsh