‘a… glimpse into the originating methodology of Buziak’s artistic process’
Simon Marsh, 2015
- Fascination with the herbal flora
- Art and science
- Fluctuating rhythmic and dynamic state of constant change
- Beyond the constructs of time, decay and renewal
- The photogram and history of photography
- Australian healing plants and Indigenous knowledge
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration and artistic growth
What is Biochrome Art?
It is an image created through the Biochrome Art process that I developed.
What is a Biochrome Art process?
It is a process of image making I developed, based on fusion of organic and photographic materials over an extended period of time. A collaboration with nature.
If this sparks your interest, you can dive even deeper and read the accompanying Essay.
The Absolute Authority of Authenticity: An Unselfconscious Universal Art. Essay by Simon Marsh