Watch the video to view biochrome time-lapse videos, get
‘a… glimpse into the originating methodology of Buziak’s artistic process’*,
and a collaboration with musician Vanessa Tomlinson.
*Simon Marsh, 2015
Concepts about Renata’s practice included in the essay by Simon Marsh below:
- Fascination with herbal flora
- Art and science
- Fluctuating rhythmic and dynamic state of constant change
- Beyond the constructs of time, decay and renewal
- The photogram and history of photography
- Australian healing plants and Indigenous knowledge
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration and artistic growth
What is Biochrome Art?
It is an image created through the Biochrome Art process that I developed to help you connect with nature.
What is a Biochrome Art process?
It is a process of image making I developed, based on fusion of organic and photographic materials over an extended period of time; and art-science research. A collaboration with nature.
Dive even deeper and read the accompanying Essay on art-science studio research.
The Absolute Authority of Authenticity: An Unselfconscious Universal Art. Essay by Simon Marsh